What type of projects do we work on?

I work with homeowners who want to extend, adapt, reconfigure, renovate or conserve their existing older property. I also work with clients who want to build a new home in a historic setting (for example a Victorian neighbourhood or conservation area). If you want to find out more about working with me on a project for your home, see the Homeowners page.

I provide architectural services for professional clients in the residential, education, community and civic sectors, and this is available either as a direct appointment with the client, or as an appointment to other professionals in the design team who would benefit from my specialist heritage and conservation skills.