I give talks to community groups, and to corporate / institutional organisations. Whether you are a local group / society or a library looking for an engaging talk for a general audience, an educational establishment wishing to introduce your students to architecture, local history or heritage, or a practice of built environment professionals seeking new themes for CPD, I can provide a ready-made or tailored talk to meet your needs.
I also lead walking tours for groups of up to 15 people.
- The history of back-to-back houses in Leeds
- Back-to-back houses in Harehills, Leeds
- A social history of Harehills, Leeds
- The lost streets of Victorian Burmantofts and Sheepscar, Leeds
- Chantry Chapel, Wakefield
- Wakefield Cathedral
- Clarke Hall, Wakefield
- Pathfinder and the Welsh Streets, Liverpool
- Historic building conservation – philosophy
- Historic building conservation – policy
- Historic building conservation – retrofit for energy efficiency
Walking tour of the back-to-back houses in Harehills, Leeds